- AZTECA #2 cover artist Scott Ambruson will be returning with another incredible cover for AZTECA 3 and our trade paperback!
- AZTECA fans will get to see completely revamped pages from AZTECA 2 in our DELUXE Director’s Cut, with new inks from artist Phillip Jacobson! Jacobson is the devilish talent behind DEAD MAN’S HAND, an original comic story in RSM’s POE TWISTED Anthology! See his work and bio when download this story in the RSM store!
- Another Poe-tributor is bringing his tremendous skill and talent to AZTECA 3: Alex Cormack, the POE TWISTED artist from ELDORADO and THE TELL TALE CAT will be featured as ink/color/letter man in AZTECA 3!
COMING SOON: The new release of AZTECA: Ciudad Paradiso #3 and the full color AZTECA trade paperback is still slated for print and digital release the first week of September. Special features in the trade include a BONUS CHAPTER from a NEW AZTECA penciler. And no, it’s not time to tell you who HE is yet. That announcement gets its own email…you’ll just have to wait…longer.
This week’s RED STYLO Releases:
- The PRINT RELEASE of The POE TWISTED Anthology, a new collection of comic art inspired by the stories and poems of the Dark Master of American gothic fiction, Edgar Allan Poe. RSM subscribers (if you’re reading this, that means YOU!) get 25% off the cover price when you order here before August 31!
- The Deluxe re-release of AZTECA: Ciudad Paradiso #2 is available for pre-order in the AZTECA store, and will FINALLY be available in print and digital download in the RSM store in just seven days! Visit the AZTECA store to pre-order copies!