PREVIEW | Peanuts, Vol. 4 (kaBOOM!)
Monday, October 13, 2014 by
This trade paperback features a collection of classic and all-new strips featuring Charles M. Schulz’s beloved Peanuts characters.
- Story & art: Charles M. Schulz
- Additional story material by: Alexis E. Fajardo, Nat Gertler, Vicki Scott, Jeff Dyer, Caleb Monroe, Art Roche
- Additional art by: Stephanie Gladden, Lisa Moore, Justin Thompson, Paige Braddock, Donna Almendrala, Mike DeCarlo, Mona Koth, Mark Heike, Stephanie Heike, Jeff Schultz, Robert Pope, Andy Hirsch, Art Roche, Scott Jeralds, Nina Kester
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $13.99
- Sale date: 15 October 2014
- Publisher’s description: New Peanuts adventures, perfect for you and your Sweet Babboo! It’s time to hop atop your doghouse biplane and escape into the wonderful world of legendary cartoonist Charles M. Schulz with brand-new adventures from an all-star lineup of writers and artists, and classic strips by Schulz himself. Featuring Charlie Brown and the whole Peanuts gang, this timeless collection of humor and imagination is sure to help you finally kick that football or take to the skies and defeat the Red Baron once and for all. Collects Peanuts #9-12.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments