PREVIEW | 3 Guns (BOOM! Studios)
Monday, October 20, 2014 by
[UPDATED 03 November 2014 with new release date] The sequel to Steven Grant’s comics-to-film crossover hit 2 Guns is now available collected in a trade paperback edition.
- Story: Steven Grant
- Illustrations: Emillio Laiso
- Colors: Gabriel Cassata
- Cover: Rafael Albuquerque
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $19.99
- Sale date: 05 November 2014 [EDITOR’S NOTE: This article has been updated to show the new sale date for this volume. It was originally reported that the boo would go on sale on 22 October 2014.]
- Publisher’s description: Trench was a deep-cover DEA agent. Steadman was an undercover Naval Intelligence officer. Now, after racing headlong across the Southwest, desperately outrunning Feds and mobsters while trying to clear their names, Trench and Steadman are pulled into another impossible situation: brokering gun deals between the Russians and anti-government revolutionaries…from opposite sides. And little do they know, a Third Gun has her eyes set on the ultimate prize—and she won’t go down without a fight. Collects 3 GUNS #1-6.
- Click here to read our review of 3 Guns #1.
- Click here to read our review of the 2 Guns trade paperback.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments