PREVIEW | Clive Barker’s Hellraiser: The Dark Watch, Vol. 3 (BOOM! Studios)
Monday, October 20, 2014 by
Just in time for Halloween comes this paperback featuring stories penned by horror/fantasy-master Clive Barker along with Brandon Seifert (Witch Doctor, Disney Kingdoms: Seekers of the Weird) and Ben Meares (Clive Barker’s Hellraiser: Bestiary).
- Story: Clive Barker, Brandon Seifert, Ben Meares
- Illustrations: Jesus Hervas, Janusz Ordon, Tom Garcia
- Colors: Vladimir Popov
- Cover: Nick Percival
- Format: 112 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 22 October 2014
- Publisher’s description: The three people to serve as Pinhead—Elliott Spencer, Kirsty Cotton, and Harry D’Amour—have been thrown into various factions fighting a war between Hells that threatens to destroy all of humanity. As the divisions between dimensions dissolve, each of the Hell Popes must decide how far they are willing to go to win the war and to ensure their survival. Clive Barker and co-writer Brandon Seifert, with artist Tom Garcia, bring this epic Hellraiser saga to a thrilling conclusion. This volume also includes stories from Clive Barker’s Hellraiser Annual 2013, featuring work by Barker and Seifert, as well as Ben Meares, Jesus Hervas, and Janusz Ordon. Collects Clive Barker’s Hellraiser: The Dark Watch #9-12 and Clive Barker’s Hellraiser Annual 2013.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments