PREVIEW | Day Men, Vol. 1 (BOOM! Studios)
Monday, November 3, 2014 by
This budget-priced volume is perfect for readers looking to get up to speed with Matt Gagnon and Michael Alan Nelson’s comic about vampires and the “Day men” who wage war for them in the sunlight. Features art by Brian Stelfreeze!
- Story: Matt Gagnon, Michael Alan Nelson
- Illustrations: Brian Stelfreeze
- Colors: Darrin Moore
- Cover: Brian Stelfreeze
- Day Men created by: Matt Gagnon
- Format: 112 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $9.99
- Sale date: 05 November 2014
- Publisher’s description: For thousands of years, the world has been controlled by the “50 Families,” a secret network of vampire covens engaged in a timeless struggle for power. But when the sun rises, the vampires are forced to employ the services of a human who acts as their daytime fixer and protector. Trained for centuries to be the mortal soldiers of their vampire employers, the Day Men go forth at sunrise, alone into the world, to do the bidding of their sleeping benefactors. Collects issues #1-4.
- Click here to read our review of Day Men #1.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments