PREVIEW | Hit: 1955 (BOOM! Studios)
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 by
The stylish, period-piece hardboiled crime miniseries Hit by Bryce Carlson and Vanesa R. Del Rey gets the trade paperback treatment.
- Story: Bryce Carlson
- Illustrations: Vanesa R. Del Rey
- Colors: Archie Van Buren
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 10 December 2014
- Publisher’s description: They say the eyes are the window to the soul. You look at Harvey Slater and you’ll see a homicide detective chasing cigarettes with a few fingers of bourbon. You look into his eyes, and you’ll see a hitman who spends his nights making “untouchable” criminals disappear for the Los Angeles Police Department. But all it takes is a blonde bombshell from his past and a crime syndicate trying to muscle in while Mickey Cohen’s in prison to open Slater’s eyes to who he really is. Collects the complete four-issue limited series, features the never-before-seen short story, “Bonnie,” and includes an introduction by author Duane Swierczynski.
- Click here to read our review of Hit #1.
Preview gallery (click on images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments