PREVIEW | The Midas Flesh, Vol. 1 (BOOM! Box)
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 by
Science-fiction meets myth in this delightfully imaginative original title from the Eisner Award-winning Adventure Time creative team of Ryan North, Shelli Paroline, and Braden Lamb.
- Story: Ryan North
- Art: Shelli Paroline, Braden Lamb
- Cover: Emily Partridge
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 10 December 2014
- Publisher’s description: We’ve all heard of the Midas touch. You know, the Greek myth about the man who did a number on himself by wishing for everything he touched to turn to gold? Well, you haven’t heard everything. Joey and her space crew have decided to return to Earth—a planet completely sectioned off, abandoned, and covered in gold–to find out exactly what happened to this once thriving planet and see if they can use that knowledge against the evil empire that’s tracking them down. As luck would have it, they just landed the most powerful weapon in the universe: some ancient dead guy’s body. Collects issues #1-4.
- Click here to read our review of The Midas Flesh #1.
Preview gallery (click on images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments