PREVIEW | Clive Barker’s Next Testament, Vol. 2 (BOOM! Studios)
Monday, February 16, 2015 by
The cruel and capricious god known as Wick continues to toy with the world in this second trade collection of the Next Testament, an original horror comic with a side of religious satire from horror legend Clive Barker, writer Mark Miller, and artist Haemi Jang.
- Story: Clive Barker, Mark Miller
- Illustrations: Haemi Jang
- Colors: Vladimir Popov
- Cover: Goni Montes
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback; collects Clive Barker’s Next Testament #5–8, originally published in single magazine format
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 18 February 2015
- Publisher’s description: The being known as Wick has been freed, and has begun delivering swift vengeance upon the world. But he’s not alone in his quest, as he gains acceptance and followers around the world—and crushes any that oppose him. Meanwhile, Tristan and Elspeth try to pick up the pieces in the wake of a devastating plane crash, and must survive the deadly obstacles thrown in their path as they weave their way through this new and inhospitable world. One of the most critically acclaimed horror comics in recent memory, this edition collects issues #5-8 of Horror Master Clive Barker’s latest epic, with help from co-writer Mark Miller (Hellraiser) and artist Haemi Jang (Hellraiser: The Road Below).
Preview gallery (click on images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments