PREVIEW | The Returning (BOOM! Studios)
Monday, February 23, 2015 by
Jason Starr (The Chill, Wolverine MAX) and Andrea Mutti (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Tomb Raider: The Beginning) breathe new life into the zombie comics genre with their novel spin on the “living dead” concept in The Returning.
- Story: Jason Starr
- Illustrations: Andrea Mutti
- Colors: Vladimir Popov
- Cover: Frazer Irving
- The Returning created by: Jason Starr, Andrea Mutti
- Format: 112 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 25 February 2015
- Publisher’s description: It’s the near future, and some people who have had Near-Death Experiences have come back “changed.” They exhibit extreme behavioral changes, becoming increasingly paranoid and violent, and no one knows why. People who have had NDE’s fall immediately under suspicion, and in some cases, are murdered by justice-seeking vigilantes. It is in this world where Beth, a quiet high school student with a bright future, will learn just how quickly friends and family will turn on her when she has the bad luck of surviving the worst night of her life… Collects the complete miniseries, issues #1-4.
- Click here to read our review of The Returning #1.
Preview gallery (click on images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments