PREVIEW | Empowered: Unchained, Vol. 1 (Dark Horse)
Monday, March 30, 2015 by
This trade collects all of the Empowered Specials released so far and features Adam Warren’s collaborations with Brandon Graham (King City, Prophet), Takeshi Miyazawa (Runaways, Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane), and more.
- Story: Adam Warren
- Illustrations: Adam Warren, Emily Warren, Ryan Kinnaird, John Staton, Takeshi Miyazawa, Brandon Graham
- Colors: Emily Warren, Ryan Kinnaird, Guru eFX, Brandon Graham
- Cover: Adam Warren
- Format: 208 pages, black & white with color sections, trade paperback
- List price: $19.99
- Sale date: 01 April 2015
- Publisher’s description: With every Empowered Special collected under one vast roof, Empowered Unchained sprays a shrapnel salvo of sizzling superhero satire, written by the almighty Adam Warren and illustrated by Warren and comicdom’s most feared makers of pictures heroic! Featuring grave-robbing supervillains! Broom-swinging vigilantes! Slutty cyberangels! Animal crimebots! Boozy ninja! Angry spaceships! And more!
- Click here to read a review of Empowered, Deluxe Edition Vol. 1.
- Click here to read an interview with Empowered creator Adam Warren.
- Click here to read a review of Empowered, Deluxe Edition Vol. 2.
- A review of Empowered, Vol. 7 can be found here.
- Click here to read a review of Empowered Special: Nine Beers with Ninjette.
- Click here to read a review of Empowered Special: Internal Medicine.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments