PREVIEW | Bee and PuppyCat, Vol. 1 (BOOM! Box)
Monday, April 13, 2015 by
The comic based on the hit Kickstarter-funded animated series created by Adventure Time storyboard artist Natasha Allegri gets its first paperback collection.
- Story: Natasha Allegri, Garrett Jackson
- Art: Natasha Allegri
- Additional colors: Patrick Seery
- Additional story and art by: Madeleine Flores, Frank Gibson, Becky Dreistadt, Anissa Espinosa, Tait Howard, Ian McGinty, Fred Stressing, T. Zysk, Mad Rupert, Whitney Cogar, Coleman Engle, Aimee Fleck, Pranas Naujokaitis
- Bee and PuppyCat created by: Natasha Allegri
- Format: 128 pages, full color, trade paperback
- List price: $14.99
- Sale date: 15 April 2015
- Publisher’s description: This quirky take on the magical girl genre comes to life with Bee, a not-so-graceful temp worker and her partner PuppyCat, the sour curmudgeon who helps her pay rent. Watch these two roommates take on a variety of jobs from cleaning house to finding plants in a collection of charming shorts by indie all-stars Madéleine Flores (Help Us! Great Warrior), Frank Gibson and Becky Dreistadt (Capture Creatures), and more! Collects issues #1-4.
- Click here to read a review of Bee and PuppyCat #1.
- Click here to read an article on Bee and PuppyCat #2’s use of music.
Preview gallery (click images to view in larger size)
Connect With Us! The Geeksverse on Instagram Recent Comments