The Oreimo: Kuroneko spinoff series features the same creative as the one behind the original Oreimo manga.
- Story: Tsukasa Fushimi
- Art: Sakura Ikeda
- Format: 168 pages, black & white, trade paperback (oriented in right-to-left reading format)
- List price: $10.99
- Sale date: 15 April 2015
- Publisher’s description: In a shocking twist, Kyousuke’s sister Kirino has decided to study abroad… and Ruri Gokou, a.k.a. Kuroneko, is transferring to Kyousuke’s school! Is his homeroom prepared to have the dark Queen of Nightmare among them… and is the manga world prepared when Kuroneko makes her first pitch to a professional company? One thing’s for sure—Kyousuke will be by her side, supporting her. But how close is “by her side” going to be… ?
- Click here to read a review of Oreimo, Vol. 1
- Click here to read a review of Oreimo, Vol. 2
- Click here to read a review of Oreimo, Vol. 3
Preview gallery (click on images to view in larger size)
NOTE: Pages are arranged and oriented in right-to-left reading format.